Sales & marketing support administrator
Full time, salary negotiable
We have a vacancy for an experienced and self motivated administrator to work on our busy Service Desk at the company’s head office in Nazeing, Essex and provide sales & marketing support.
The role of Sales & Marketing administrator will include, but is not limited to:
Service Desk sales and administration support:
- Liaising directly with clients to follow up quotes and arrange service calls to secure new business.
- Prioritising urgent calls to provide excellent customer service
- Logging jobs onto our bespoke company software (full training will be given).
- Accurately recording calls and resulting action taken.
- Liaising efficiently and effectively with engineers and the service desk team.
- Updating and reviewing social media accounts
- Assisting Marketing Manager as required with email marketing, website, mailings, point of sale, advertising, exhibitions
- Assisting with printing and reporting
- Handling queries in Marketing Manager’s absence
Hours of work will be 8.30am to 5.00pm, Monday to Friday.
We pride ourselves on providing excellent customer service. It is therefore essential that our administrator be able to demonstrate:
- Excellent customer service skills and an aptitude for sales
- A confident and helpful telephone manner.
- A strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- The ability to work closely within a fast-paced, team environment.
- Good knowledge of Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- We anticipate that, in order to have developed these skills, our administrator will have had two years’ experience in a similar role.
If you are looking for a varied sales and marketing administrator role, within a friendly environment, please apply now with covering letter and cv by email to Claire Phillpotts, Marketing Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org