Part Time IT Technician
Morgan Fire Protection Ltd has provided quality fire protection services throughout the UK for over 30 years.
We are looking for an experienced Part Time IT Technician to work 3 days per week in our Head Office in Nazeing, Essex. We envisage this role to be 2 days IT work and 1 day general office administration.
The role of Part Time IT Technician will include:
- Monitoring and maintaining our internal computer systems to ensure they run as smoothly and efficiently as possible.
- Diagnosing hardware and software faults and resolving any issues that arise.
- Monitoring and maintaining the security of our computer systems, ensuring that appropriate measures are taken and maintained to protect the integrity of our systems.
- Completing appropriate administration as required.
We also anticipate that our Part Time IT Technician will have a key role in helping us to meet our requirements under GDPR legislation.
Please contact us if you are an experienced IT Technician who is looking for a fulfilling, part time role and would like to work for an established and friendly company. We offer a competitive salary appropriate to your level of skills.
Please apply with cv and covering note to firstname.lastname@example.org before 22nd September 2017.
We would be interested to hear from experienced and qualified extinguisher service technicians/engineers and dry riser technicians (job description below) for potential employment opportunities within our organisation. Please email Technician’s Manager, John Stabrawa, email@example.com, with a covering note and attach your curriculum vitae. Please mark your email ‘ Website recruitment enquiry.’ Alternatively please post to us at 16 Hillgrove Business Park, Nazeing Road, Nazeing, Essex EN9 2HB.
Dry Riser Technicians Will have a proven fire service or engineering background. Using Morgan Fire’s own dry riser tenders, they work as teams to visit our customers’ sites and carry out duties including wet and flow testing, visual inspections and private hydrant testing. A knowledge of health & safety in relation to dry riser testing will be an advance, however training can be provided. Based at our Essex headquarters, work is generally carried out in London and Home Counties, however technicians cover a wider area as work schedule dictates.
Salary £ negotiable. 42.5 hours per week, Mon-Fri 8.30-5.30pm.
Previous Vacancies Now Filled
- FIRE EXTINGUISHER SERVICE TECHNICIAN BIRMINGHAM
- FIRE EXTINGUISHER SERVICE TECHNICIAN BOURNEMOUTH