Fire Extinguisher Service Technicians x 2
- Servicing portable fire equipment for our customers in Birmingham & surrounds to the north of the City
- Servicing portable fire equipment for our customers in Bournemouth & surrounds
Morgan Fire Protection Ltd has provided quality fire protection services throughout the UK for over 30 years.
We are currently seeking to recruit qualified Fire Extinguisher Service Technicians to work in the areas above. Please note, there may be the requirement to work further afield, if the workload dictates.
The role of Fire Extinguisher Service Technician will include:
- Servicing Fire Extinguishers, including, where appropriate, removing to discharge contents and refil.
- Removing fire extinguishers that are no longer fit for purpose and replacing them with models that comply with British Safety Standards.
- Liaising closely with clients to ensure their fire risks are minimised and ensuring compliance with British Safety standards.
- Planning allocated work to ensure customers within your area are seen in a timely manner.
- Recording work and findings on a personal digital device (training will be given).
- Liaising with the Service Desk Manager, as required.
- Hours of work: Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 5.30pm
As a Fire Extinguisher Service Technician, you will need to be able to work independently as you will mainly be field based. Full training and support will be given by Head Office.
Please contact us if you are a qualified Fire Extinguisher Service Technician and would like to work for an established, professional and friendly company.
Full driving licence required.
Please apply with a covering letter and cv by email to John Strabrawa, Technicians Manager firstname.lastname@example.org
We would be interested to hear from experienced and qualified extinguisher service technicians/engineers (job description as above) and dry riser technicians (please see below) for potential employment opportunities within our organisation. Please email Technician’s Manager, John Stabrawa, email@example.com, with a covering note and attach your curriculum vitae. Please mark your email ‘ Website recruitment enquiry.’ Alternatively please post to us at 16 Hillgrove Business Park, Nazeing Road, Nazeing, Essex EN9 2HB.
Dry Riser Technicians
We have vacancies for qualified Dry Riser engineers or individuals with a proven fire service or engineering background. Using Morgan Fire’s own dry riser tenders, the successful applicants will visit our customers sites and carry out duties including wet and flow testing, visual inspections and private hydrant testing. A knowledge of health & safety in relation to dry riser testing will be an advance, however training can be provided.
This position is based at our Essex headquarters, and work is generally carried out in London and Home Counties, however technicians will be required to cover a wider area as work schedule dictates.
Salary £ negotiable. 42.5 hours per week, Mon-Fri 8.30-5.30pm.
Previous Vacancies Now Filled
- ACCOUNTS ADMINISTRATOR
- SUPPORT SERVICE OFFICER
- FIRE EXTINGUISHER SERVICE TECHNICIAN WEST LONDON
- ACCOUNT ADMINISTRATOR – SERVICE DESK
- FIRE EXTINGUISHER SERVICE TECHNICIAN SCOTLAND
- FIRE EXTINGUISHER SERVICE TECHNICIAN NORFOLK
- FIRE EXTINGUISHER SERVICE TECHNICIAN NOTTS/LEICS