Morgan Fire Protection has provided fire alarm installation, servicing and maintenance contracts in London and the Home Counties for over 25 years.
Through our established network of engineers, we also offer this service following the M1 corridor from London to Stoke, and around Bournemouth and Southampton in the south. We also welcome enquiries from customers in Norfolk.
The Legal Requirement
The Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005 requires that premises must be equipped with appropriate fire detectors and alarms. Automatic fire detection will also be needed in certain circumstances, such as premises where people sleep.
Morgan Fire Protection offers you a complete service of fire alarm system and emergency lighting testing and servicing in accordance with BS5839 Part1: 2013 (Fire Alarm Systems).
We will advise you on the extent of protection your business requires from fire detectors, alarms and emergency lighting to meet the required standard. We can also arrange for a Zone Plan for your premises which is also a compliance requirement of BS5839-1:2013.
We welcome your call on 0800 0856381 for the products and services shown on our website. Alternatively please complete the Quick Enquiry form and we will contact you promptly.
Fire Alarms and Detectors
C-Tec conventional fire alarm control panel
Complies fully with EN54:Parts 2 & 4
- Four conventional sounder circuits.
- Class change and alert inputs.
- Wide range of engineering functions including zone test,
- non-latching zones, programmable delays and coincidence.
- Ancillary connections for up to eight two-wired repeaters per system and operational CFP relay boards.
Apollo Series 65 Detectors
Approved to EN54-7:2000 or EN54-5:2000
Apollo Series 65 smoke detectors and heat detectors & Apollo XP95 addressable detectors.
- Conventional detectors housed in an attractive white polycarbonate case.
- Packaging designed to act as dust cover until commissioning
- of system.
- Externally visible LED illuminates when detector changes to alarm state.
- 9.33v supply voltage.
KAC MCP Manual Call Point
EN54 compliant in any format
- Modern stylish design provides increased aesthetic appeal.
- Test, reset and lid release facility – in one combined tool.
- Plug in termination for faster wiring and installation.
- Can be used as either break glass or resettable call point. Fully compatible with all current KAC mounting accessories.
Electronic Solenoid Bell
- 6” bell available in 24v dc and 220/240v ac versions.
- Four-way terminal block provided for looping in and out.
Designed for single fast installation with components that easily clip together. Base suitable for surface wiring without need for surface box or pat tress.
Wireless Fire Alarm
- Application: Evacuation alarm
- Frequency band: 868 Mhz Maximum range:
- 100 m Number of alarms in the network: 256
- Autonomy: 1 year standby mode + 1hr alarm sounding
- Tone: English
- Weight: 700g
- Dimensions: W180 x H275 x D55mm
- Power supply – 2 alkaline batteries, 1.5V, LR14
- Repeater & flashing light included