Morgan Fire Protection Ltd is a major provider of fire protection to businesses throughout the UK and has 30 years industry experience.
We are now seeking a full time Health & Safety Administrator, based at our head office in Nazeing, Essex on a thirteen month contract to cover maternity leave.
The main tasks for the successful applicant will be:
· Complete potential supplier / client forms and supply relevant H&S and insurance documents.
· Manage company accreditations and trade memberships by updating and supplying information.
· Maintain ISO45001 accreditation and assist in carrying out H&S internal audits.
· Maintain Staff training / audit matrix and staff training files, includes issuing e-learning courses via online platform and scanning of certificates, audit sheets and liaising with staff.
· Maintain CSCS cards.
· Maintain Sub-Contractors matrix, issue and check sub-contractor questionnaires and relevant documentation for approval.
· Maintain Company RAMS and COSHH assessments.
· Organise, attend H&S Meetings and take minutes.
· Track review dates and organise internal H&S audits with H&S consultant and relevant staff.
· Record accidents and hold company Accident Book.
· Monitor and display H&S information on company noticeboards.
· Maintain Company maintenance records and certificates for gas, air con, alarms etc.Excellent attention to detail, IT literacy and great communication skills are essential.
Candidate should ideally have previous experience within a Health and Safety role. A NEBOSH qualification would an advantage for this position but not essential.
Training will be provided.
Hours of work: 9am-5pm Monday to Friday.
NEW ADDITIONS TO THE MORGAN FIRE TEAM
We are often looking to make additions to our excellent team through a new recruitment process and would like to hear from experienced and qualified fire extinguisher service technicians regarding the highly sought after employment opportunities within our organisation.
We may have fire extinguisher servicing engineer positions & fire extinguisher maintenance positions for candidates who possess any of the following qualifications and a clean driving licence:
- FIA qualification
- FETA qualification
- BAFE qualification
- IFEDA qualification
- BFC qualification
We would be interested to hear from experienced and qualified extinguisher service technicians/engineers and dry riser technicians (please see below) for potential employment opportunities within our organisation. Please email Technician’s Manager, John Stabrawa, email@example.com, with a covering note and attach your curriculum vitae. Please mark your email ‘ Website recruitment enquiry.’ Alternatively please post to us at 16 Hillgrove Business Park, Nazeing Road, Nazeing, Essex EN9 2HB.