Morgan Fire Protection Ltd is a major provider of fire protection to businesses throughout the UK and has 30 years industry experience.
We are currently seeking to recruit a Fire Risk Assessor, covering Central London, Home Counties and surrounding areas.
The ideal candidate will be based in Hertfordshire or Essex.
- Applicants must possess a recognised Fire Safety Qualification such as NEBOSH, FPA or FIA and should have atleast 3 years of experience conducting fire risk assessments.
- Ideally all candidates should possess a sound knowledge of Fire legislation in the UK as well as a good understanding of BS58:39.
- Working closely with our head office in Nazeing, Essex, work is generally carried out in London and surrounding counties, however, technicians will be required to cover a wider area as workload dictates.
The role of Fire Risk Assessor will include:
- Visiting our customers sites and conducting fire risk assessments
- Generating detailed fire risk assessment reports
- Residential and commercial units
- Sending thorough reports to the risk assessment department to review
- Maintaining internal fire safety checks at Morgan Fire offices
- Identifying issues and proposing solutions for our customers
You will need to be able to work independently as you will mainly be field based
- Full UK manual driving licence required.
- Company car provided.
- Hours of work: 8.30am- 5pm Monday to Friday on a full time basis.
- Please contact us if you would like to work for an established, professional and friendly company.
Fire Extinguisher Service Technician required – ideal applicant to be located in South East London to cover Central and Greater London for immediate start.
Applicants must be qualified to BS 5306 Standard.
- Managing own diary of jobs – Visiting clients premises.
- Servicing fire extinguishers; inclusive of discharge test and refill.
- Removing condemned fire extinguishers and replacement with new model(s).
- Site installations and signage.
Hours of work: 42.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 5.30pm.* (some flexibility)*
This role does involve travelling to cover works throughout Greater London and surrounding areas.
- Desirable salary with commission offered on all sales.
- 22 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- Mobile device and tablet provided.
- Company Van provided with fuel.
- Full driving licence required.
NEW ADDITIONS TO THE MORGAN FIRE TEAM
We are often looking to make additions to our excellent team through a new recruitment process and would like to hear from experienced and qualified fire extinguisher service technicians regarding the highly sought after employment opportunities within our organisation.
We may have fire extinguisher servicing engineer positions & fire extinguisher maintenance positions for candidates who possess any of the following qualifications and a clean driving licence:
- FIA qualification
- FETA qualification
- BAFE qualification
- IFEDA qualification
- BFC qualification
We would be interested to hear from experienced and qualified extinguisher service technicians/engineers and dry riser technicians (please see below) for potential employment opportunities within our organisation. Please email Technician’s Manager, John Stabrawa, email@example.com, with a covering note and attach your curriculum vitae. Please mark your email ‘ Website recruitment enquiry.’ Alternatively please post to us at 16 Hillgrove Business Park, Nazeing Road, Nazeing, Essex EN9 2HB.