Morgan Fire Protection Ltd is a major provider of fire protection to businesses throughout the UK and has over 30 years industry experience.
We are currently seeking to recruit a full time Accounts Adminstrator based at our offices in Nazeing, Essex
The purpose of this role is to manage client accounts and invoicing. Responsibilities and key duties include:
- Invoice jobs
- Check information is correct on each job before invoicing
- Check account names & address and correct if necessary
- Check POs match draft invoices
- Liaise with engineers regarding works completed, pricing, customer details, paperwork etc
- Produce action reports when necessary and send on to customers
- Send larger action reports from engineers onto service desk
- Liaise with service desk
- Assist engineers with any queries
- Look after Key Accounts
- Invoice other engineers’ work when members of the team are off
- Checking and filing of paperwork
- Raise credit notes on Sage 200 when necessary
- Take credit card payments from customers
- Collect cheque and cash payments from engineers
- Bring post to unit 16 together with any cash/cheques etc (to accountant)
- Collect paperwork and payments from unit 16 (provided by engineers)
- Deal with customer queries regarding invoicing
- Filing of paperwork and POs
- Any other ad hoc work as required within Accounts and other departments
Our ideal candidate has:
- Previous administration experience, ideally within a similar role.
- Excellent communication and computer skills.
- Fantastic customer focus, with the ability to resolve customer queries.
- The ability to work effectively under pressure in a deadline driven environment.
- A high degree of professionalism and resilience.
- Ability to produce documents to a high specification.
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail.
- The ability to handle multiple priorities with a structure approach.
- The ability to work independently and the desire to learn.
We are currently seeking to recruit Fire Risk Assessors, to cover Central London, Essex, Home Counties and surrounding areas.
Applicants must possess a recognised Fire Safety Qualification such as NEBOSH, FPA or FIA and should have at least 3 years of experience conducting fire risk assessments. Ideally all candidates should possess a sound knowledge of Fire legislation in the UK as well as a good understanding of BS58:39. Working closely with our head office in Nazeing, Essex, work is generally carried out in London and surrounding counties, however, technicians will be required to cover a wider area as workload dictates.
The role of Fire Risk Assessor will include:
- Visiting our customers sites and conducting fire risk assessments
- Generating detailed fire risk assessment reports
- Residential and commercial units
- Sending thorough reports to the risk assessment department to review
- Maintaining internal fire safety checks at Morgan Fire offices
- Identifying issues and proposing solutions for our customers
- You will need to be able to work independently as you will mainly be field based
- Full UK manual driving licence required.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- A recognised Fire Safety Qualification such as NEBOSH, FPA or FIA
- Previous experience conducting fire risk assessments.
- Sound knowledge of Fire Legislation in the UK and a good understanding on BS58:39.
- Ability to work independently as this is a field based role.
- Full, clean, UK Driving Licence.Company vehicle provided. Hours of work: 8.30am- 5pm Monday to Friday.Please contact us if you would like to work for an established, professional and friendly company. Job Types: Full-time, Permanent.Additional Info:
Due to the nature of the Fire & Security industry and specific contracts, if successful, we will need to complete a number of background checks including a credit check, five-year referencing history and DBS check. All offers will be subject to successful completion of these background checks.Equal Opportunities:
At Marlowe Fire & Security Group we strive to create a diverse, inclusive environment to encourage all our employees to be themselves. We celebrate what makes us unique and believe that adopting a culture of inclusion helps us to best serve our customers. We are committed to supporting equal opportunities, please inform us if you require any reasonable adjustments to enable you to participate in the recruitment process.
We are also seeking a full time Dry Riser Servicing Engineer/ Technician, based at our head office in Nazeing.
- No experience is necessary, full training will be given to the successful applicant.
- Fire service, trades or engineering background is preferable.
- This position is based at our Essex headquarters, and work is generally carried out in London and Home Counties, however, technicians will be required to cover a wider area as workload dictates.
- The role of Dry Riser Servicing Engineer will include:
- Visiting our customers sites and carrying out duties including wet and flow testing
- Visual inspections and private hydrant testing
- Working independently and as part of a team to carry out dry riser services
- Recording work and findings on a personal digital device (training will be given.)
- Overnight stays in Bournemouth when required, advanced notice will be given
You will mainly be field based, working as a team of two, full training and support will be given by Head Office. Please contact us if you would like to work for an established, professional and friendly company. Basic salary and commission payable. Full driving licence required. 42.5 hours per week, Mon-Fri 8.30am-5.30pm. Full-time
NEW ADDITIONS TO THE MORGAN FIRE TEAM
We are often looking to make additions to our excellent team through a new recruitment process and would like to hear from experienced and qualified fire extinguisher service technicians regarding the highly sought after employment opportunities within our organisation.
We may have fire extinguisher servicing engineer positions & fire extinguisher maintenance positions for candidates who possess any of the following qualifications and a clean driving licence:
- FIA qualification
- FETA qualification
- BAFE qualification
- IFEDA qualification
- BFC qualification
We would be interested to hear from experienced and qualified extinguisher service technicians/engineers and dry riser technicians (please see below) for potential employment opportunities within our organisation. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a covering note and attach your curriculum vitae. Please mark your email ‘ Website recruitment enquiry.’ Alternatively please post to us at 16 Hillgrove Business Park, Nazeing Road, Nazeing, Essex EN9 2HB.