Morgan Fire Protection Ltd is a major provider of fire protection to businesses throughout the UK and has 30 years industry experience.
Fire Extinguisher Service Technician required – ideal applicant to be located in Herts/Essex, local to our Head Office in Nazeing.
Applicants must be qualified to BS 5306 Standard.
- Managing own diary of jobs – Visiting clients premises.
- Servicing fire extinguishers; inclusive of discharge test and refill.
- Removing condemned fire extinguishers and replacement with new model(s).
- Site installations and signage.
Hours of work: 42.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 5.30pm.* (some flexibility)*
This role does involve travelling to cover works throughout Greater London and surrounding areas.
- Desirable salary with commission offered on all sales.
- 22 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- Mobile device and tablet provided.
- Company Van provided with fuel.
- Full driving licence required.
NEW ADDITIONS TO THE MORGAN FIRE TEAM
We are often looking to make additions to our excellent team through a new recruitment process and would like to hear from experienced and qualified fire extinguisher service technicians regarding the highly sought after employment opportunities within our organisation.
We may have fire extinguisher servicing engineer positions & fire extinguisher maintenance positions for candidates who possess any of the following qualifications and a clean driving licence:
- FIA qualification
- FETA qualification
- BAFE qualification
- IFEDA qualification
- BFC qualification
We would be interested to hear from experienced and qualified extinguisher service technicians/engineers and dry riser technicians (please see below) for potential employment opportunities within our organisation. Please email Technician’s Manager, John Stabrawa, email@example.com, with a covering note and attach your curriculum vitae. Please mark your email ‘ Website recruitment enquiry.’ Alternatively please post to us at 16 Hillgrove Business Park, Nazeing Road, Nazeing, Essex EN9 2HB.