Morgan Fire Protection Ltd is a major provider of fire protection to businesses throughout the UK and has over 30 years industry experience. If you would like to work for an established, friendly and professional company please apply.
Fire Extinguisher Service Technician required – ideal applicant to be located in or close to Birmingham to cover Birmingham and surrounds for immediate start.
Applicants must be qualified to BS 5306 Standard.
- Managing own diary of jobs – Visiting clients premises.
- Servicing fire extinguishers; inclusive of discharge test and refill.
- Removing condemned fire extinguishers and replacement with new model(s).
- Site installations and signage.
- Hours of work: 42.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 5.30pm.* (some flexibility)*
- This role does involve travelling to cover works throughout Greater London and surrounding areas.
- Desirable salary with commission offered on all sales.
- 22 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- Mobile device and tablet provided.
- Company Van provided with fuel.
- Full driving licence required.
We are also seeking a full time Dry Riser Servicing Engineer/ Technician, based at our head office in Nazeing.
- No experience is necessary, full training will be given to the successful applicant.
- Fire service, trades or engineering background is preferable.
- This position is based at our Essex headquarters, and work is generally carried out in London and Home Counties, however, technicians will be required to cover a wider area as workload dictates.
- The role of Dry Riser Servicing Engineer will include:
- Visiting our customers sites and carrying out duties including wet and flow testing
- Visual inspections and private hydrant testing
- Working independently and as part of a team to carry out dry riser services
- Recording work and findings on a personal digital device (training will be given.)
- Overnight stays in Bournemouth when required, advanced notice will be given
You will mainly be field based, working as a team of two, full training and support will be given by Head Office.
Please contact us if you would like to work for an established, professional and friendly company.
Basic salary and commission payable.
Full driving licence required.
42.5 hours per week, Mon-Fri 8.30am-5.30pm.
NEW ADDITIONS TO THE MORGAN FIRE TEAM
We are often looking to make additions to our excellent team through a new recruitment process and would like to hear from experienced and qualified fire extinguisher service technicians regarding the highly sought after employment opportunities within our organisation.
We may have fire extinguisher servicing engineer positions & fire extinguisher maintenance positions for candidates who possess any of the following qualifications and a clean driving licence:
- FIA qualification
- FETA qualification
- BAFE qualification
- IFEDA qualification
- BFC qualification
We would be interested to hear from experienced and qualified extinguisher service technicians/engineers and dry riser technicians (please see below) for potential employment opportunities within our organisation. Please email email@example.com with a covering note and attach your curriculum vitae. Please mark your email ‘ Website recruitment enquiry.’ Alternatively please post to us at 16 Hillgrove Business Park, Nazeing Road, Nazeing, Essex EN9 2HB.