Fire Risk Assessors
We are currently seeking to recruit Fire Risk Assessors, to cover Central London, Essex, Home Counties and surrounding areas.
Applicants must possess a recognised Fire Safety Qualification such as NEBOSH, FPA or FIA and should have at least 3 years of experience conducting fire risk assessments. Ideally all candidates should possess a sound knowledge of Fire legislation in the UK as well as a good understanding of BS58:39. Working closely with our head office in Nazeing, Essex, work is generally carried out in London and surrounding counties, however, technicians will be required to cover a wider area as workload dictates.
The role of Fire Risk Assessor will include:
- Visiting our customers sites and conducting fire risk assessments
- Generating detailed fire risk assessment reports
- Residential and commercial units
- Sending thorough reports to the risk assessment department to review
- Maintaining internal fire safety checks at Morgan Fire offices
- Identifying issues and proposing solutions for our customers
- You will need to be able to work independently as you will mainly be field based
- Full UK manual driving licence required.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- A recognised Fire Safety Qualification such as NEBOSH, FPA or FIA
- Previous experience conducting fire risk assessments.
- Sound knowledge of Fire Legislation in the UK and a good understanding on BS58:39.
- Ability to work independently as this is a field based role.
- Full, clean, UK Driving Licence.Company vehicle provided.
Hours of work: 8.30am- 5pm Monday to Friday.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent.
Additional Info: Due to the nature of the Fire & Security industry and specific contracts, if successful, we will need to complete a number of background checks including a credit check, five-year referencing history and DBS check. All offers will be subject to successful completion of these background checks.
At Marlowe Fire & Security Group we strive to create a diverse, inclusive environment to encourage all our employees to be themselves. We celebrate what makes us unique and believe that adopting a culture of inclusion helps us to best serve our customers. We are committed to supporting equal opportunities, please inform us if you require any reasonable adjustments to enable you to participate in the recruitment process.